Wednesday 16 October 2013

Still Wednesday night.......10.20pm

Just had a read through one or 2 peoples blogs from the seminar....... I have to admit it never accrued to me that some times that our culture (English) can be slightly full on. The way we are can be intimidating for some people. I mean I know I'm a little bold with how I can come across and well have a joke from time to time. Honestly some times I only make jokes though because believe it or not I'm actually scared and nervous of my surroundings and not sure if I'm doing right from wrong.

I really want everyone to enjoy themselves this week but I don't want to come across as the "fool" as well. I hope that I help in a way to make people feel comfortable with being in a strange country and away from home. Ive made some real good friends this week and I hope that I can keep in touch and hopefully catch up with them one day in the future. Ive been in this place before making such good friends before and then saying goodbye to them.

Only 2 days left now.... few things I wish for rest of the week. This is my last seminar I'm going go to and I hope it gets better as we go (OK I know its going to get better!). The friendships we make and links we create stay. The work we have done and learn this week really pay of for us all and get the best out of it all when we go home and not just forget about it.

Have to say well done team. You've made a subject that could have been a bit full on and over loading on the info a really good interesting week. The prep team have done a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment