Sunday 20 October 2013

Saturday..........end of an era......

Well I watched and said good bye to the first set of leavers but turns out joe couldn't wake me up when he was leaving. "Out for the count" I believe he said. Guttered? You could say..... I mean I've near enough spent 7 days 24 hours of them with these people! And I missed of waving my friends of.
Pretty much the same as the 1st seminar I went on.....

The last of us that left on Saturday was the English welsh Gunvor and the last prep team members....I think we all got emotional once again when we all hugged and got in my car to leave.

This has got to have bin the hardest seminar goodbye I have ever had.

To all of you that took part in one way or another I want to say thank you. You have all made one English man very proud to know you all and to have had such an experience this week!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment