Sunday 20 October 2013

Friday

Great night last night with Worcester yf. Good crack with all games. Acting out a verb by not speaking and having a "dummy" (another person) and move him/her around to act out the verb.

This morning I couldn't sleep so got out of bed at 4.45am and came to computer to start on a bit of work. Seeing as the prep team done so much work I went and made short film with clips from the group to say thank you for this whole week. except I forgot to include the Swedish video and then to top it all the computer died! Felt really great....

Work shops today consisted  of coming up with business plan for our own company and presenting it to the group. Had the big friendly giant Stuart and me amazing partner in crime Karl working with me. Think we had a great team, a lot of work was done and worked well with each other.

We did the last evaluation session today, went through all our hopes, fears expectations that we had at the beginning of the week. Reflecting back made me realise how it felt 1 week ago when writing them down how different I would feel towards the others in the group and how much we grown together.

Nicola came in from Nfyfc and organised "the wedding of the year!" This has to be one of THE BEST endings to a seminar I have ever had! It was fantastic! Loved every second of it! The only down side to it all was having to say goodbye to alma as the wedding started....to be with us all week and have so much effort put into the work she did I was really gutted that she had to leave early.....I do hope that the Thursday night was good enough for her last night with us.

Well I have to admit having stayed awake for 27 hours I think I was a little tired when the day ended.....

No comments:

Post a Comment